Proudly made in Canada
G.M. Collin’s journey began in 1957, when the renowned Parisian dermatologist, Dr. Lapinet pioneered the use of collagen pellicles to heal the skin of burn victims and rebuild their health. The G.M. Collin brand was introduced in Canada in 1990. It quickly adapted to the North American market, by modifying and introducing new formulas suited to the skin needs of this clientele living in a particular climate.